Mini Liver/Gallbladder Flush
You may print and download the instructions by clicking this link:
Mini Liver/Gallbladder Flush
Cleansing the Liver/Gallbladder for Optimal Health
Liver/Gallbladder Flush Ingredients
(The following proportions are for 1 flush for the average adult.)
Mix the following ingredients together in a high-speed blender:
- 1/2 cup organic tomato juice (use 2 tbsp. of Quantum Tomato Concentrate in 1/2 cup water).
- 2 tablespoons of Premier Olive Oil (organic, extra-virgin, cold-pressed).
- 2 capsules of AllicidinTM Complex or 1/2 tsp. freshly grated, raw, organic garlic (avoid commercial garlic, which is usually too weak).
- 2 capsules of QuantumTurmeric,a special liver cleansing herb. Open the capsules, then add to mixture.
2 Vcaps of Premier Hepatoven or Premier Biliven &/or Lean Advantage.
Whole Body Boost
Liver/gallbladder flushes are used to stimulate elimination of wastes from the body, to open the blood and lymph flow to the liver, to increase bile flow and to improve overall liver functioning. Liver/gall- bladder flushes can purify the blood and the lymph supply to the whole body when your liver “filter” has been cleansed.
How Do You Do the Flush?
Drink the Liver/Gallbladder Flush mixture first thing in the morning, then immediately swallow two capsules of Premier Hepatoven and/or Premier Biliven &/or Lean Advantage. Wait 15 minutes, then repeat the entire flush, once again swallowing two capsules of Premier Hepatoven and/or Premier Biliven &/or Lean Advantage. Do not take any other food or supplements. After the second flush, wait 90 minutes (or more) before eating. You may drink water or herbal tea during the 90 minutes.
At lunchtime, you may eat your regular lunch and take your lunch supplements. At dinnertime, you may eat your regular dinner and take your dinner supplements.
Most people find the Liver/Gallbladder Flush drink pleasantly spicy and, because of the olive oil, rather filling. Waiting 90 minutes before eating lets the flush work its way through the digestive tract, unhampered by any food burden.
How Often Do You Do the Flush?
Repeat the flush (both doses) once per week for 2 months. If you have been chronically ill, you may need to take only one dose of the flush each week or skip weeks in between using the flush. To help achieve optimal liver health, repeat this flush at least once a year.
On Liver/Gallbladder Flush Days
On the days that you do the Liver/Gallbladder Flush:
- Have your lunch and dinner contain a large, fresh organic salad with lots of leafy greens (no head lettuce) and grade 10 vegetables (cooked and raw).
- Avoid additional oils or fats (such as butter, oil, dressings, fried food, etc.) in order to maximize the flush.
- Salad dressings may contain any of the following: avocado, garlic, onion, herbs, sea salt, or other spices.
- Use minimal amounts of protein (meat or dairy), or preferably none.
- Snacks may be homemade vegetable soup, vegetable broth, fresh, raw organic vegetable juice (preferably home-juiced), fresh raw vegetables, herbal teas or purified water.
- Avoid all fruit on this day.
Before the Liver/Gallbladder Flush
On the day or two preceding the flush, it is important that you are having regular bowel movements and that you do not have a fever or other pronounced cleansing symptoms. Otherwise, you may feel nauseated or very poorly on the day of the flush.
After the Flush
After the flush, we recommend taking Premier Hepatoven and/or Premier Biliven &/or Lean Advantage daily along with the Quantum-5 Kit, five premier products from “once living” sources, designed to boost the optimal functioning of the liver and gallbladder, as well as the whole body.
The Source Is Everything
Because most turmeric (from grocery or health food stores) is usually both oxidized and poor quality, we recommend only Quantum Turmeric to ensure best results from the flush. After the flush, you can use Quantum Turmeric, a special liver cleanser, daily as a zesty spice mixed into your food (soups, vegetables, baked potatoes, etc.). Quantum Turmeric is made with grade-10 quality turmeric from India with its aromatic essential oil resins intact.
Secondly, we recommend only Premier Olive Oil for the flush. Many brands of olive oil that we have tested (even expensive brands) were partially rancid, cut with cheaper oils (a common practice) or chemically tainted with toxic solvents. Consuming these oils can actually make you sick. Premier Olive Oil is 100% pure, extra virgin olive oil, traditionally pressed in Europe without solvents or caustic lye and has no added low grade oils.
Caution: If you are chronically ill or under a doctor’s care, check with your doctor before trying a new program.