American Indian Tea
You may print and download the instructions by clicking this link:
American Indian Tea
Congratulations! You have just purchased one of the finest nutritional teas on the market, wild-crafted and given to you as nature intended.
Origin of American Indian Tea
Originates from the Northern Plateau Native Americans who observed sick and debilitated animals like deer and elk, eating it and becoming well. Taking a cue from nature, they started adding this to improve their health.
Benefits of American Indian Tea
Unlike pharmaceutical drugs that are designed for specific effects on physiological function and often exhibit toxic side effects to other parts of the body, American Indian Tea manifests itself with multiple holistic benefits. The family of botanicals to which American Indian Tea belongs, contain naturally occurring biochemicals, that stimulate the body’s production of mono- and cytokines that simulate what would happen if a serious infection were in progress.
Increased liver function:
Aids in the removal of toxins in the body.
Anti-tumor polysaccharides activity has been found in various hetero-beta-D-glucans having a beta (1-3) glucan chain as the active site. These glucanoids include beta-D-glucan, glucurono=beta-D-glucan, arabininoxylo-beta-D-glucan, xylo-beta-D-glucan, manno-beta-D-glucan and xylo-manno-beta-D-glucan. The presence of these glucanoids explains the strong anti-tumor effects of the American Indian Tea. Polysaccharides are present that seem to imitate interferon and interleukin, the good guys – the compounds that we want to use.
Natural steroids that are useful in the treatment of arthritis and painful autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, found in therapeutic quantities.
The dietary fibers that are present are chitinous substances and present in large quantities. These components have a chelation/absorption effect on any toxic materials left in the bowel, which hastens the removal of toxic substances from the body.
Prevention of bacterial infections/healthy immune system:
It has been observed that within a day after taking the American Indian Tea the reaction of the body is to produce massive amounts of neutrophils, lymphocytes and other white blood cells. The body will produce many times the “normal” amount of neutrophils. What happens then is these cells flow out in to the blood stream expecting to locate an infection. They are programmed to kill only those that have the markers that it recognizes as the enemy.
If the neutrophils find no infection, they then set about the business of survival to seek out anything that may be wrong, and then repair it.
With the ingestion of American Indian Tea, one should also be wise and go on an Alkalizing Diet. We have seen many persons who have done such, even with the most debilitating disease, returned to health with increased survival rates and pain reduction!
Germanium contained within this botanical has been isolated and found by Russian scientists to contain the highest naturally occurring Germanium content of all the medicinally useful foods. This health giving food is an antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-mutagen and oxygen catalyst. It is also an effective semi-conductor, or electron-transferring material, and while enhancing the oxygen supply to the body’s cells, the result of that is increased energy production. The importance of the cells being properly oxygenated cannot be underestimated. Germanium makes every breath of air you breathe many times more available to the cells.
Instructions - Preparing the Tea
1. Bring 1 quart of water to boil, reduce heat and simmer.
2. Add 3 rounded, heaping tablespoons of the dry tea, and simmer 30 minutes with the lid on, in a stainless steel pot. (*Do not add sweetening, not even honey, fruit juice or stevia. This could possibly lessen the effectiveness of the tea.).
3. Strain the tea and make sure to keep the strainings!!! They will be used 2 more times.
- 2nd cook, simmer for 30 minutes.
- 3rd cook, simmer for 30 minutes.
- You may store the straining in a baggie in the refrigerator and it will be ready for the next time you wish to make the tea.
- Also, store the unconsumed liquid tea in the refrigerator and it will be ready to be consumed cold or heated and consumed the next time the tea is desired.
4. It is suggested that 4-6 ounces of the liquid tea a day is consumed for the first 4 days. Drink it for 4 days and then take 3 days off.
- Do NOT neglect the days off – your body needs the time to make new cells.
- For health problems, increase the tea to 16 ounces during the 2nd week and keep at that level.
We suggest that all uncooked portions of the cut botanical tea be stored in the freezer. Remember, the important compounds of this botanical must be unlocked from their chitin and can only be made available in a liquid form. Do not try to encapsulate the dry tea for use as you will only get a fraction of the good that will be in the liquid tea!
Remember: This tea doesn’t signal the body to produce lots of healthy neutrophils, which kill cancer cells and pathogens, if it just sits in the fridge!